Suggestions for pump replacement

jfmkem82

I purchased a used 25 gal IM AIO lagoon tank and it came with the stock recirc pump. As all reviews said, the pump is noisy.

Any thoughts on a replacement pump that won't break the bank? The stock on is 211GPH.

I plan on stocking with gobies & blennies for fish and simple softies like nems, frogspawn, toad stools, acans, etc.

Thanks

jfmkem82

Thank you all. I just ordered a Tunze 1073 from Marine Depot for $37 including shipping. Hope its as quiet as all the reviews indicate.

jfmkem82

Thank you all. I just ordered a Tunze 1073 from Marine Depot for $37 including shipping. Hope its as quiet as all the reviews indicate.
Well, I got my Tunze 1073 for my lagoon tank and it is as silent as advertised. Thank you all for the great suggestions. Now its time to consider a replacement for my noisy pump on my 75 gallon reef. I don't have anything exotic in the tank...nems, frogspawn, toadstool, and a derasa clam along with my fishies....

Any suggestions on a reasonably priced, quiet pump??

CienFuegos

Premium member
Well, I got my Tunze 1073 for my lagoon tank and it is as silent as advertised. Thank you all for the great suggestions. Now its time to consider a replacement for my noisy pump on my 75 gallon reef. I don't have anything exotic in the tank...nems, frogspawn, toadstool, and a derasa clam along with my fishies....

Any suggestions on a reasonably priced, quiet pump??
eheim pump 1260.