Sug's 30l Display Tank

Irsug1

Premium member
Hey Y'all,
I am cycling my fourth tank! I picked up this IM 30l from another member on here a few months ago and just got it going recently. It has an Aquaticlife T5 Fixture, CAD Lights Nano Skimmer and Real Reef dry rock. Here is a pic, I will update once I have some fish and/or corals going in.

View attachment 6014

Irsug1

Premium member
I'm not entirely sure yet. Non jumping fish for sure. I want to keep the bio load low. I primarily want to take my best frags and let them grow into nice display sized pieces for my next large tank build!

Irsug1

Premium member
big fan of this tank how are you liking it ?
It's awesome! Plenty of room in the chambers for additional equipment. I have a tunze osmolator 3155 on the way! I also intend on trying my Kessil on this, hopefully I can get enough coverage. .

Jep21

following along.. i've contemplated plenty of times getting this tank.. how do u like it? Whats ur plans for ur fourth tank !!??

Irsug1

Premium member
following along.. i've contemplated plenty of times getting this tank.. how do u like it? Whats ur plans for ur fourth tank !!??
This is a great tank, plenty of flow with stock pump!
This is number 4. Next tank will be a large 200 plus gallon in the basement!

Jep21

This is a great tank, plenty of flow with stock pump!
This is number 4. Next tank will be a large 200 plus gallon in the basement!
nice will probably consider tha tank.. :) Any plans on adding the better media racks or a hob refugium?

Irsug1

Premium member
nice will probably consider tha tank.. :) Any plans on adding the better media racks or a hob refugium?
Yeah the plan is to get a media basket and make that a fuge. I'll probably run a reactor or two as well.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Liking how it's coming along. Can't wait to see the stocking list.

Is this the tank you want to read the PAR on?