Sump Build?

Triggerdood

I would like to ad a sump/fuge to my 40 gallon. The tank is currently setup and is not drilled. I have a hang on overflow box and a rio 2100 return pump. I am not good at the diy projects. Wondering if anyone near the Carol Stream area would be able to assist me with the build? I will obviously supply everything, just lack the know how. If someone out there can help send me a pm. Thanks.

jcarlilesiu

I would like to ad a sump/fuge to my 40 gallon. The tank is currently setup and is not drilled. I have a hang on overflow box and a rio 2100 return pump. I am not good at the diy projects. Wondering if anyone near the Carol Stream area would be able to assist me with the build? I will obviously supply everything, just lack the know how. If someone out there can help send me a pm. Thanks.
I will help bud.

The first step is figuring out what you want in the sump. I see you are looking for a new skimmer. Probably a good idea since a sump is a great place to put a skimmer and the HOB model you have isn't a good fit for a sump.

Once you figure that out, figure out how much space you have available, and what other equipment and features you want in the sump... lets build it!