Support Scott (fastrc)

Which Day Would Be Best For The Event? (Select all that are available to you)

• Sunday, August 12th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday, August 19th

• Sunday, August 26th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prov3:5-6

Ok everyone, Scott a fellow reefer and friend needs our help now more than ever!! Many of us would like to hold an event where proceeds will go to him and his family to use as they please. I have already gotten confirmation that ReefCity is willing to let us use their store to host this event. Mark from RC also has told me that he can request vendor donations for this fundraiser. We can do some kind of a picnic/meet and greet/raffle. Any other ideas are appreciated. I need to know how many people can come. PLEASE HELP SCOTT OUT!!!

That would be great guys. Thanks! Just so others are aware, you do not have to bring something to come. Support him by showing up, having fun, meeting people, and possibly buying a raffle ticket to win frags and equipment!!!

mr_z

No ones going to want to its to far for them to drive. Even though all of us in the south suburbs would drive to the far lfs on the north side or northwest. I'm all in for this and willing to donate some food and maybe even some cases of water to get people to come out have fun and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just talked to RCA today and they are excited to host us. They also let me in on a little secret that they MAY have some awesome prizes for the raffle. Believe me when I say....You will all want this. Please let's support a fallen reefer and his family. I know from experience that any help that comes during a time of loss can mean the world. Please everyone vote for a day and let me know your coming.!!!!

helitaiwan963

Won't be able to make it to the event, but if there is a paypal we can donate to, I'll be more than happy to donate some money.

helitaiwan963

For sure, I know there's some events that set one up. Dunno if it's a special account that don't take fees, or what. I've donated a few times to other cancer fundraisers via paypal, and would be happy to do so again.

Still only a few ppl have participated. no one is in for a meet n greet picnic with added bonus of a raffle? Thought we had more supportive members than a handful. This $$ is going to a great cause everyone!!!

Saledo

I should be able to attend, I never interacted with him, but from what people say he was a standup guy.