Swaps over... Show off your goodies

WeePee

do i win?

(actual car in photo is not mine, mine will arrive in 4-6 weeks. was ordered custom. paid 3k under msrp)

EyeReef

I didn't bring home anything, but it was a great swap. Lot of vendors, lot of people, and a whole lot of corals. I took some photos and will be uploading them later tonight. It was nice meeting a lot of you guys from here.

jcarlilesiu

I didn't bring home anything, but it was a great swap. Lot of vendors, lot of people, and a whole lot of corals. I took some photos and will be uploading them later tonight. It was nice meeting a lot of you guys from here.
Nice meeting you too Mike.

I am going to post up some photos here of the new stuff we got.

I didn't realize how much stuff we bought.

Renegade Reefer

Show was great and there were alot of nice corals. Bill was assembling his LED fixtures and testing par meters. That was cool.
The only suggestion I could make is NO KIDS. PERIOD!!!!
It's not to cool when someones kids are running around and you get hit it the groin.

I was like what the hell is this romper room>? If you can't keep an eye on your own kids and they can't behave, Get a babysitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett778

Show was great and there were alot of nice corals. Bill was assembling his LED fixtures and testing par meters. That was cool.
The only suggestion I could make is NO KIDS. PERIOD!!!!
It's not to cool when someones kids are running around and you get hit it the groin.

I was like what the hell is this romper room>? If you can't keep an eye on your own kids and they can't behave, Get a babysitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree, there was this one snotty boy with absolutely no supervision.

misenplace101

so far WeePee WINS..hahahah.. nice pickup.

How do you really feel Renagade?... please dont hold back now :0
I wouldn't blame the kids, I blame the parents that allows it to happen.

Ms0099rg

I got 2 snowflake clownfish and 2 white&Black Clownfish, Hammer coral green tips. Will post pictures later tonight after the cloud is gone from moving the rock.

Was a great show. :beer:

WeePee

now im pretty sad that i missed seeing Bill there.
but i'll be ready for the next one, and now with more cargo room in my car!

Smitty

Premium member
I wasn't there too long...about 1 1/2 hrs, bit I had a great time, and was glad to meet so many people...
I picked up 9 frags.
Orange monti plate
Sea whip
Orange ricordia
Neon green palys
Christmas favia
Bright orange zoas
Green acan
Green hydrophora(sp) sps coral
And a Large rock with multiple various zoas colonies(approx 4) on it.
Pics will come later.

jcarlilesiu

Ok, didn't get great pictures

Fan

Devils Armor

Acros, monti, & birdsnest

Assorted Zoos

Sunset Monti

Our clown in our brain

fastrc

jcarlilesiu Thats 1 fine looking monti you got there! Must have found a great person to get that from. Was very nice to meet you and enjoyed talking to you and the mrs.