T5 fixture

CienFuegos

Premium member
So what is the biggest disadvantages when it comes to running T5s when it comes to the fixtures.

For my lighting I'm thinking about using both LEDs (such as possibly two AI Primes HDs) and I also would like to incorporate some T5s. I'd like to build (or have built) a floating type canopy, where I can have all of these guys hiding in. This is what brings me to my question about the fixtures... Or is it the bulbs that really make the difference in which case I'd think that any fixture will do. I'd have the t5s running when I'm not at home which is why I'm not looking for anything fancy.

xj_matt

Premium member
So what is the biggest disadvantages when it comes to running T5s when it comes to the fixtures.

For my lighting I'm thinking about using both LEDs (such as possibly two AI Primes HDs) and I also would like to incorporate some T5s. I'd like to build (or have built) a floating type canopy, where I can have all of these guys hiding in. This is what brings me to my question about the fixtures... Or is it the bulbs that really make the difference in which case I'd think that any fixture will do. I'd have the t5s running when I'm not at home which is why I'm not looking for anything fancy.
I'll be doing the same with my new lights after the holidays 2 Radion and my teck t5 fixture will be getting riped8threw apart to make my hybrid