Tang being a pain in the Wrasse

#theMatrix

So your saying you dump the water in your tank your new fish come with ???? that's a no no
When my yellow tang was bullying my new fish I used mirror on one side of the tank. 80-90% he was spending next to the mirror trying to kick his own butt. After one day he got scared of himself and was hiding on the back. Now all the fish in my tank get along.
I was under the impression he believes the water smell stays on the fish internally for a bit. 🤷‍♂️

Brian. I meant to say what Batman replied. Yes I believe fish can smell foreign water lingering internally from new fish untill they pass through theyre own water and carry the same scent.

Regardless are they still fighting Batman? Kill the lights that helps calm everybody down. Put down more rock. That's real estate for them to live or confuse the current inhabitants by moving the rock work and them having to pick new places to sleep at

I’ve moved some rock. Tang is still in time out. Bought two new fish. Hoping to confuse the guy a bit. Going to use a mirror as well when he goes back in next week.