Tank help and/or advice PLEASE

Jimbojames

Bought tank around march 25 2013 off CL. Not knowing anything about hobby. Tanks was in bad health. Had to do many water changes to get my water right. Tank had live rock and sand clownfish and damsel. Since tank being in good health ive added some things xenia, grass, hammer tip and favia and small blue tang. Was told by members on CR favia wasnt in good health. Heres some pics let me know anything to help. Lighing is t5 has 2 lights looks like a blue and white lights are on 5 hours a day. Started using brightwell aquatics zooplanktos-l (broadcast feeding) 2.5 ml.
View attachment 14422View attachment 14423View attachment 14424View attachment 14425View attachment 14426View attachment 14427

Jimbojames

its a 29 gallon, i just bought a 65 gallon from bennyblanco tho, cant wait to get that started up soon. thanks for letting me know its a green star polyp! HOWS MY FAVIA LOOKING?

fwadiver

favia upper right eye looks like you have tissue loss going on, the bottom looks healthy as it seems to be encrusting over the plug, if the tissue loss is recent that is bad, if it has always been that way long as it doenst continue to recede should be fine. Favia also looks a little deflated in the pic, but that just might be how it is.