Tank It Easy

Suolainen

I went to Tank It Easy for the first time today. They have a nice selection of livestock, regular set hours, and a beautiful set-up which they just expanded. The expansion was still in the final stages of construction, and the store was nearly spotless! Tom was very helpful and attentive. I got the impression that their main business is installation and maintenance, but they also appear to be a very nice LFS as well! I will definitely be going back soon!

Bboyeze57

I've been to this store a few times only to buy RO/DI water and reef water. The man who works there who i only see working there during weekdays provides excellent customer service and seems knowledgable about the livestock and products they carry. Every time i have the itch to buy one of their nice looking corals, it is soooo expensive and they charge per head/branch/etc..
Super pricey but nice and clean business. I rate this business 3/5 for great customer service and 1/5 for overpriced livestock!

rako1

Premium member
I'v known the guys at tank it easy for a long time Reese is a great guy and is probably one of the most knowledgeable guys I know in reefing he use to work for the coral reef farm if anyone remembers that place, they bought out insane corals a couple years ago. I'v been there a few times everything is always healthy and clean

Uriel

Tank It Easy was my first LFS I visited in Chicago as I live down the street from it. I do agree with other members that their livestock is a little pricey but everything looks healthy and the staff are friendly and know what they're talking about. My visit was very positive and I'm happy to live so close to a solid LFS.

Highly recommend checking them out, great little shop :a04: