Tapatalk has been upgraded

jrpark22000

Premium member
Tapatalk has been upgraded to the newest version. Let me know if there are any problems you see.

Tapatalk recently announced the next update will be a complete redesign. I'll make sure it's stable before we migrate to it.

-Josh

anarchy

I get notifications like 30 minutes after they happen. Is this normal and I'm just realizing it?

jrpark22000

Premium member
It wasn't a tapatalk upgrade on the site, but I did upgrade the site's "Thanks/Likes" feature, or it may also be related to a recent tapatalk app change. One of them has changed how tapatalk may notify you.

If your tapatlk is now annying you with all mentions and likes;

1. go into tapatalk
2. go into "@ Notifications" section
3. Click the gears symbol in the top right
4. disable the notification for "Quoted my post" and "mentioned me"

Last edited:

Amozoc

Premium member
So now with the new version thete is not timeline not participated not subscribed so this version sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

anarchy

So now with the new version thete is not timeline not participated not subscribed so this version sucks

It's been updated since March. It has everything you mentioned

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
It's been updated since March. It has everything you mentioned
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I'm not a tapatalk user. The parent plugin for the forum is much different than the mobile app you all use. The mobile app is updated with features, the parent app here on the forum is just the interface tapatalk uses to interface with vbulletin.

Are there features you can't get with the mobile app for CR that should be? Just let me know, I'll look for the next stable update to CR.