Tapatalk

Did anybody else's tapatalk stop working on the forum last night? Mine dad and hasn't came back. I deleted the forum off then added it back and it just sits there loading.

Herbie

Banned
I just installed it yesterday and it really is better than using the browser. You can also deal with attachments on android much more easily.

Cecily

Oh awesome. Because my phone sucks, so I just thought it was my phone.. I'm on my laptop majority of the time.. But, when I'm not I HATE the browser on my phone.

I love it! I belong to a few forums, so this makes it easier to keep track of my posts, forums, PMs and keeps me busy when I'm on the bus and train.

Cecily

I love it! I belong to a few forums, so this makes it easier to keep track of my posts, forums, PMs and keeps me busy when I'm on the bus and train.
This is really the only forum I'm on - might join RC soon though.
Does it notify you when you have responses and such? Because I would LOVE that. I feel like a crackhead just sitting here refreshing my page!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Does it notify you when you have responses and such? Because I would LOVE that. I feel like a crackhead just sitting here refreshing my page!
LOL!! We love reef crackheads ;) I use to be one until tapatalk came.. LOL!!!

LOL!! We love reef crackheads ;) I use to be one until tapatalk came.. LOL!!!
It does. My problem is that I get so many updates and PM notices that I just ignore it sometimes....and then I miss out on deals. LOL.

I'm certainly a reef crackhead....and it gives me my fix.

Cecily

It does. My problem is that I get so many updates and PM notices that I just ignore it sometimes....and then I miss out on deals. LOL.

I'm certainly a reef crackhead....and it gives me my fix.
I just know if I get this - I'm going to CONSTANTLY be on CR! Lol. More than I already am.

Herbie

Banned
Honestly, I've been android for over 2 years (OG droid just upgraded to galaxy nexus) and this is the first app I have ever paid a penny for. I saw so many tags on posts I knew it had to be good.