TDS meter I can borrow?

xtlosx

hey guys... I have a RO\DI system that came with our house, but don't know if it is good enough to pull water from..

Anyone in the area that I can bring a sample of my water, or borrow a TDS meter for a few minutes? I can pay you in beer, or a cigar... whatever you poison is. :)

SaylorsReef

hey guys... I have a RO\DI system that came with our house, but don't know if it is good enough to pull water from..

Anyone in the area that I can bring a sample of my water, or borrow a TDS meter for a few minutes? I can pay you in beer, or a cigar... whatever you poison is. :)

Your LFS may be able to test your water for you.

xtlosx

I would try Exotic Aquatics as it looks like you are close to them
Yea, I was out there yesterday but Kurt the younger kid didn't know where the TDS meter water.. next time I see Jeff I will ask if he can test it for me.

xtlosx

I would try Exotic Aquatics as it looks like you are close to them

So I went to Exotic Aquatics yesterday, they had to dust off their TDS meter as it hasn't been used in so long... They tested my water, and it came up with ~70, and their RO\DI water... drum roll please.... 485!

Something is seriously f'ed in that equation, hence why I wanted to find someone local who would let me just borrow one, otherwise maybe I'll invest in one. Anyone recommend a nice one that is reasonably priced?