Tell Me About Some Colorful Soft Corals

lunacris

+1 on clove polyps. If you find some with pink they look Awsome. Xenia adds some colorvdepending on light and lots of movement. Id give you some but all mine mysteriously melted

Logan 12

I have some nice leathers just a drive for you. Yellow fiji, neon green leather that is all green from the stock, head, and polyps; a green leather base with white polyps. I have a bunch of anthelia, aka waving hand anthelia. Looks great in big clusters have two medium sized LR with it on it in larger clusters. Iv got some Kenya tree that is almost white, very cool and no it is not bleached came that way. Also got some neon green nep. A huge thing of neon green star polyps. Colt coral frags there somewhat large not attached tho $5 for them. Got some gold cloves, would gave to Frag them. Also got a large tan brown leather, its nothing fancy as far as color but the polyp extension is crazy. Never seen a leather extend as much as this one does.

scotty

brains and scolys are my 2 favorite, dont think you can get much more colorful than some of the scolys ive seen.

Scarlett778

Why are LPS not safe with Seahorses? Seahorses look so docile, do the eat them? Trample them with their little seahorse hooves?