Thank you for the fun today!

Herbie

Banned
It was great meeting you and seeing your shop today. I regret taking so long to get up there. Definitely some amazing deals deals and great folks. I was especially impressed by your special gift for the vets. I think it's great to see a business thank the troops like that and I'm sure they appreciated it. I'll definitely be back before next year!

Yeah!! Thanks Brian!! I had a great time and your generosity was very much appreciated. I picked up the Cardinals, ORA Red Goni, Reef Buffet and some Reef Fushion Alk and saved a bundle. The burgers and beer brats were tasty and as usual, Judy was spectacular. I will see you all again on Wednesday next week.

Happy Memorial Day!!

Best Fish

I will be posting more later but wanted to quickly thank you as well for making it up today. (and of course for the Shirt!) Do appreciate it and glad you had a good time. Just finishing cleaning...for now...lol... and leaving tomorrow on another live rock trip. I guess Judy gets stuck trying to put this place back together.

Thank you much!

Brian

"Best Fish"
Stocklist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

Saledo

I will be posting more later but wanted to quickly thank you as well for making it up today. (and of course for the Shirt!) Do appreciate it and glad you had a good time. Just finishing cleaning...for now...lol... and leaving tomorrow on another live rock trip. I guess Judy gets stuck trying to put this place back together.

Thank you much!

Brian

"Best Fish"
Stocklist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

Thanks again Brian it was terrific to come up and meet you. As the lone vet in the group today I appreciated the special gifts, definitely going to try and make it up again soon!

Dave

Tank2379

Sad I missed it, it would have been nice to see ya again Brian... The trips are well worth it esepcailly if you want to take a small road trip with the fam. I miss the $13.00 Azox deal I needed some more... All well next time around.. :thumb:

Best Fish

It was great meeting you and seeing your shop today. I regret taking so long to get up there. Definitely some amazing deals deals and great folks. I was especially impressed by your special gift for the vets. I think it's great to see a business thank the troops like that and I'm sure they appreciated it. I'll definitely be back before next year!
Glad to have met you and hope you can make it up again!

Yeah!! Thanks Brian!! I had a great time and your generosity was very much appreciated. I picked up the Cardinals, ORA Red Goni, Reef Buffet and some Reef Fushion Alk and saved a bundle. The burgers and beer brats were tasty and as usual, Judy was spectacular. I will see you all again on Wednesday next week.

Happy Memorial Day!!

Nice to see you again Walt. Enjoy that Red Goni ... the red and blue colors become amazing on that coral.

Thanks again Brian it was terrific to come up and meet you. As the lone vet in the group today I appreciated the special gifts, definitely going to try and make it up again soon!

Dave

Thanks for your service Dave! This is what the party should be all about.

I also want to thank all of you for the CR T-shirt. I appreciate it and had fun with it. Me being a smart a$$, I held it up to our Wisconsin Reef Club president, noting that I did not even have one of their shirts. That didn't work out so well for me though as they had collected funds from the WRS members and presented me with some very nice gifts. They couldn't have planned a better setup that I unknowingly provided. Good time and lots of laughs. http://www.wireefsociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14171&start=40

Brian and Judy

"Best Fish"