Thank You!

Thank you Judy & Brian for the thoughtful Birthday gift and the laugh.

I went in for one thing and came out with a big bag. I was finally able to get my CUC since none of the Chicago LFS had any. I've been to several stores and everyone has either had a horrible skeleton selection or nothing at all. I bought several types of snails and my tiny hermit crabs and my Lettuce Nudi. Best Fish has the most variety of snails and crabs and be sure to check out the tanks behind the register where there are more crabs, shrimps, nudis, cucumbers, urchins and other goodies!!

Jep21

man i still need to go check this store out.. hmm i may need to plan a trip lol

tkh

You have a lettuce nudi!! Oooh.... I would love to get one, but I'm so afraid of it starving (neither of my tanks have much algae... well the new one has loads of diatoms, but they are slowly disappearing...)

Herbie

Banned
It's very easy to find. Excellent fish selection and Walt is 100% right abou the CUC and inverts. they had stuff I had never seen. Also have an awesome lookdown tank with rays! It's not a bad drive at all.

Best Fish

Thank you Judy & Brian for the thoughtful Birthday gift and the laugh.

I went in for one thing and came out with a big bag. I was finally able to get my CUC since none of the Chicago LFS had any. I've been to several stores and everyone has either had a horrible skeleton selection or nothing at all. I bought several types of snails and my tiny hermit crabs and my Lettuce Nudi. Best Fish has the most variety of snails and crabs and be sure to check out the tanks behind the register where there are more crabs, shrimps, nudis, cucumbers, urchins and other goodies!!
Thank you for posting and of course for stopping in. Loved the look on your face when Judy said there was something different about you....looking older or something.

I love Best Fish! someone should organized a car pool to drive up there.
Hope you are enjoying your new Deep Blue tank! Thanks again.

Its only about 30 min. drive from Gurnee, no plans needed just go, lol.
LOL -- Couldnt of said it better myself.

It's very easy to find. Excellent fish selection and Walt is 100% right abou the CUC and inverts. they had stuff I had never seen. Also have an awesome lookdown tank with rays! It's not a bad drive at all.
Thanks, we try and keep our tanks stocked and bring in different things as well.

For those who never stopped before, please introduce yourself if you do make the trip. Always great to meet new people! Maybe I will have to post some ridicously cheap sale to get some of those on the fence to make the trip.... though we always try and offer the best prices we can. I will see what comes in next week and maybe I can entice some of you guys. :a40:

Brian --- "Best Fish"

Best Fish

do u guys offer any discount for CR members?
We will periodically post some specials in this forum plus we do have our email monthly specials. We send out our monthly flyer and occasionally a 2nd newsletter email announcing new products, events, etc. Please email us to request to be added.

best-fish@earthlink.net

Sorry but we do not have specific discounts for members of any clubs. It creates uncomfortable situations when a regular comes in and sees me giving others discounts. Causes more problems than its worth. Instead we keep our prices low, comparable or less than online so the price anyone can receive every day from us is typically much better than what you would get at a different store after their "discount". I think you will find that we treat people fairly and provide great service.

Brian - "Best Fish"

Odyssey

Brian you could always move your store to IL!! ;-))

Thanks again for the advice about which salt to use and helping me with the dry rock.