The Glass Cube

Twitch

Here is my 60g Marineland cube.

Running skimmerless, havent done a WC in months and I dont dose a thing....

DIY 30 Cree LED's on a 17x6 heatsink with 2 Meanwell ELN-48D's

Custom LED controller for full sunrise to sunset dimming control and controllable with a android cell phone with the app I made. LCD recessed in the door of the stand. Has water temp and LED heatsink temp sensors. I also have 4 relays controlling the first 4 outlets on the DJ powerstrip used for fuge light, fans and wavemaker

Rio 2500 return pump, ATO, fuge, and heater in the stand.

jcarlilesiu

Pretty sweet. How long did it take you to create the app and build the hardware? Does the phone have to be plugged in by USB to work, or is it networked with the light having its own IP address?

Sent from my HTC android on tapatalk

Twitch

Thanks everyone. so far everyone who has seen the tank in person does not understand how it is working like it is, but they love it.

Umm, where does the calcium come from?
Lol I dont know but coraline and sps grow like crazy

Pretty sweet. How long did it take you to create the app and build the hardware? Does the phone have to be plugged in by USB to work, or is it networked with the light having its own IP address?

Sent from my HTC android on tapatalk
All communication is through bluetooth. so I just enable BT on the phone and connect to the controller. Been working on the controller design for a few months adding things as I need em. I can build a unit in a few hours now when I do em for people

mr_z

Something on a network would be awesome so u can controll when ur away from home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lunacris

awesome set up thats sweet from the phone that would actually give me something to do while im at work

Twitch

Badgus, I posted a thread with it, its doing great so far. heard about RC.... nuff said....