The KRAG MONSTER

kerber13

So i found this crab...pointed it out to my family and he's been dubbed the krag monster...here he is:

Cubbies

Does he usually come out for food? If so try netting him but be sneaky cause they will scram!

kerber13

No i barely ever see him...i saw him the first time yesterday and he's gotten BIG i find his moltings everywhere too...

kerber13

i hope when im moving the rock to the big tank he'll fall out into the bucket and i can nab him and throw him into the fuge
I think he's got a friend on the other side of the tank too cause i saw a claw knock over my zoas

Herbie

Banned
Tip a pint glass against a rock and put food in the bottom. Most of your crabs will be in there after a night.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Greg

Typical mithrax crab. Pretty much the exact same look as emerald crab, just black. They come in green, red, brown, and black usually.

Note the spoon shaped claw tips. He will eat algae when he is small, but once he gets larger he'll eat everything. Based on the picture he already looks like an adult so he's definitely going to have to be banished.

kerber13

welli just built him a new home in a nice spacious refugium where he will have loads to eat....im giving his 2 week eviction notice now