The "proof-that-Higgs-doesn't-have-a-tank" build thread

jayjigga

So I promised a few guys that I'd actually put something together, so here's the start. I'll be moving everything out of the 75G into a gorgeous 120G in the next couple months.

Livestock: I plan on having an army of :spy: fish, plus the current stock of a Desj, Cosmetus, standard Leopard, Onyx female and hopefully her new boy toy (Picasso), and maybe the Tomini. Harley "pair" and Pep pair will hopefully survive the ordeal.

Equipment:
Tank - 120 gallon, 3-sided s(exy)tarphire.
Skimmer - Aquamaxx CO-2 - I'm very excited to give them a chance. I hear great things about them.
Lighting - DIY LEDs and I'm planning to gut a 8-bulb Tek, retro 2 T5's and add another blue string to counter all the whites I put in there.
Controller - Apex FTW!
Sump - 40B if I ever get to it. I can cycle without a sump, so I'm not in a rush.
Return - Eheim 1262
Powerheads - one WP40, probably 2 WP25's, on the VDM to make some crazy random flow.

I can't think of anything else to add, but stay tuned and ask away. I'll be pretty busy the rest of the year, so I know I won't be able to keep up with the "update" demands, but I'll try...somewhat...lol

Thanks for watching :)

Jay

Funlad3

Hurry up already! You've already won the world's slowest build title, so stop holding our collective attention hostage!