The SPEAKER for the CMAS FRAG SWAP on JUNE 7th, 2014 IS.................!!!!!

Gunner

I will be there with aussie hammers(toxic, Gold, Marbled) Aussie gold torch, bicolor frogspawn, green frogspawn, few different blastos, some rics, maybe some acans and lots of zoas. I might bring a few BTA's. Haven't decided on that though.
Hey Rich, are you getting a booth? I want to see some rics, never seen them for sale/in person. Heard you are the ric man, man.

Rich130981

Hey Rich, are you getting a booth? I want to see some rics, never seen them for sale/in person. Heard you are the ric man, man.
Yes I have one. I just had an order earlier this week of 150). I'm bringing around 40-50 of those. Some average but most are very nice. I also got some from a new guy. Not many though. Just a sample shipment. To bad too. They are nice. I have 250 coming next week Wednesday. Awful timing though

SkullV

Yes I have one. I just had an order earlier this week of 150). I'm bringing around 40-50 of those. Some average but most are very nice. I also got some from a new guy. Not many though. Just a sample shipment. To bad too. They are nice. I have 250 coming next week Wednesday. Awful timing though
They'll be nice and ready for the NWI swap! :)