The SPEAKER for the CMAS FRAG SWAP on JUNE 7th, 2014 IS.................!!!!!

Lonelyreef

Any updates on what vendors will be there. I have searched hi and low for info with no luck looking for info on what vendors and or hobbiest are attending and what they will be bringing. Any ideas guys and gals.

Rich130981

Any updates on what vendors will be there. I have searched hi and low for info with no luck looking for info on what vendors and or hobbiest are attending and what they will be bringing. Any ideas guys and gals.

I will be there with aussie hammers(toxic, Gold, Marbled) Aussie gold torch, bicolor frogspawn, green frogspawn, few different blastos, some rics, maybe some acans and lots of zoas. I might bring a few BTA's. Haven't decided on that though.

SkullV

I will be there with aussie hammers(toxic, Gold, Marbled) Aussie gold torch, bicolor frogspawn, green frogspawn, few different blastos, some rics, maybe some acans and lots of zoas. I might bring a few BTA's. Haven't decided on that though.
Rich will you be at the NWI swap in September?

wld1783

We will be bringing large SPS colonies normally not found at LFS or online.

These are to show off our new light and will be available at the end of the swap.

Bill

Kmiec123

Getting some of the raffle Items together today!!! All I have to say is....WOW!~ Need a Tank....Lights....Pumps....Sumps....Salt...Rod's Food, We Got It!!!

Lonelyreef

I'm excited to attend this event a friend and I that are members of the wisconsin reef society are coming down to see what our neighbors have to offer. I see quite a few big vendors but I always love the hobbiest tables too if for no other reason then to chat with people. Really looking forward to this if you guys know of any other vendors please have them post what there bringing let's get some pics going.

Last edited:

wld1783

Getting some of the raffle Items together today!!! All I have to say is....WOW!~ Need a Tank....Lights....Pumps....Sumps....Salt...Rod's Food, We Got It!!!
Will do a discount on the preorder of our new fixture...

Stop by our booth for details.

For lack of better words we have the G3 spanked worse than an afghani pack mule as far as performance and given our new board will have a fixture that has smart program ability to emulate almost any T5/MH combination.

Will also offer several coupon codes for our parts.

Bill