These are?

Emisis

Noticed these on my rock near my chalice. They don't retract like aiptasia (not spindly enough anyway) and I am not sure what they might be. Friend or foe? I will turn the rock if need be, but I have had hands in tank too much today. Tomorrow is water change day so If we need a better picture I will turn it around then and re-take one.

View attachment 6784

Herbie

Banned
How about I trade you for some pom pom Xenia and vermatid snails?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Emisis

Ohhhh why do you have to make such a tough deal??? The snails wouldnt survive with the wrasse's and my clam probably wouldnt appreciate them either, so those Id have to pass on. The pom pom's need to have a hot hard bodied skimpy outfitted female attached to them, that would be a definite trade then. How about a manjo (I just found and zapped the little b@stard) if I can find the pieces of it and some surviving flat worms from my sump? I might add I could sweeten the deal with a used rubber band from a coral purchase bag, if I can find the bag you could have that too. Some old heat packs from same said order (you'd have to microwave them to get any heat though) and the cooler box with some wet news paper. I also have a few snail shells (contents of live material not included) and a empty container that held Reef Chili!!!!