This experience is written for Reefwise in Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboyeze57

From my yelp review i wrote today,

On my second visit to reefwise, as soon as i walked in, i had realize that i'm the only customer on a friday evening. The two gentlemen "i believe who owned this business" greeted me fairly but the taller man who looks kinda like "James Rebhorn, from meet the parents" was following me like a hawk asking and being pushy about what i'm looking for. The other gentlemen provided me with excellent customer service and he gave me the benefit of doubt and actually a good deal for a coral i bought today. When i was deciding what size coral to get, the taller man had asked me what coral are you interested in? It was challenging for me to tell him the coral i had my eye on from the other gentlemen and I had discussed over.
Rather than the "taller man" keep asking me over and over again on what coral i wanted, i decided to put my finger slightly over the coral and had accidentally dipped my hand in the water.....this guy said with a "angry tone" DON'T PUT YOUR HAND IN THE WATER!!!"
I was like........geez you where having a hard time looking for what i had my eye on. Here is a suggestion for you fellas at reefwise. Why not provide your customers a long 12-18" glass rod to use as a pointer to the coral of their choice to better assist sales instead of guessing what corals your customers want. I was very angry about how this fella treated me. I have experience in sales and I know when people push sale on me and this taller man definitely rubbed me the wrong way.
I don't know if i would come back to this place because of this experience. Customers please share your experience if this happened to you before.

All I know is for that taller man who cashed me out for my coral today, don't talk to me or any customers as if they don't know any better. Your not talking to a little child here, you were talking to a grown up adult!

xj_matt

Premium member
I too have had some issues their abs dint goog their anymore even thigh it's a very nice store. I bought a tank their when I was upgrading and was told it was one thing and was something diffrent even I got it home but that's ok was still a good deal for the tank and stand

Eindecker

I was looking for a 93 gallon cube tank for several months. I came cross reefwise ad on here the Ad was misleading never said it was used tank set up in the store? So I called reefwise on the phone and asked if the 93 Cubes are still available before heading out to the store. I believe the owner answered the phone just said I have several of the 93 cubes how many do you want I said just one tank and was very short with me. I headed out there all of the 93 used tanks lined up on the floor. I was kind of disappointed that I was not informed in the AD or on the phone that they were used tanks taken down in the store. I did purchase one of the tanks and he's like you're gonna have to take the one tank at the end there all the same.
I asked the guy if he had a stand for the 93 he said NO make one and he said for a sump use a Rubbermaid container. So I went to Aqua Pros and bought everything else that I need to set up the tank spent over $1,200.
That was the first time visited reefwise and that's the last time I will be going back in to reef-wise store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.