This is what I get when...

Reef City

I haven't really been to the shop lately, and non-existent for about 2 weeks...

So... I come in today to a PACKED HOUSE of fish, coral, inverts... He's been taking Justin with him coral shopping alot lately, and our maintenance manager Jeff with him too... so you know what that means? Especially since these guys are hobbyists.... They've been cherry picking our coral and fish suppliers... and I must say they've been doing a great job!

SO!
if anyone is looking for a dragon wrasse, designer clowns (multiple types), angels, tangs, eels, stingray, midnight puffer, horn shark, dragonface pipefish (hawaiian and aussie). I would post a list but some are presales... and I don't know all of those so... come on in!

Or...

Like our Facebook page to keep up to date and see pictures of stock at the shop! This is the BEST way to stay informed! And to get in touch with someone here :)

I hope to see you guys soon!

~Margaret

Oh ya! I forgot to mention the new invert system!!

Reef City

And the corals!! I forgot the corals! Shame on me! :banghead:

Colonies and frags of king midas zoas, so many zoas right now actually.... Green Bay Packers, Bam Bams, big green sparkly paly's... I know there are some pictures posted...
Lots of drool worthy acans, scolys, and... I think Mark went stick and clam crazy... yep... crazy... Lots of color!
Zero Impact Sunburst nems, true rose nems, some other very nice ones too... :)
Lots of insane brains.. show size leathers, gorgs, sponges, carnation, TONS of mushrooms...

I think that's it for now...

~Margaret

:beer:

Reef City

morning Justin aka Margaret , p.m. me your new cell . ole one is disconnect
Bob
lol :) There are 4 of us total at Reef City, Me (mark, owner), Margaret (my wife, admin), Jeff (maint. manager) and Justin (sales/ livestock manager)

I past on your message to Justin

Mark