Thought I'd share some pics!

Cubbies

Very nice, how is or Choati working out?
Thanks Eric. Unfortunately my Chaoti passed. I suspect internal parasites as he was one of the best fish I had since day one. Ever since I put him in he was out and eating. One day found him breathing hard on his side and there he went :(

bennyblanco

Great Looking shots! I love all of the acans! I miss my old ones. My stupid pistol shrimp and goby buried them.

poidog

Thanks Eric. Unfortunately my Chaoti passed. I suspect internal parasites as he was one of the best fish I had since day one. Ever since I put him in he was out and eating. One day found him breathing hard on his side and there he went :(
OMG, I'm sorry :( You just got him too. Yes, it's very important to have these wrasses dewormed before purchase because they are so finiky. Thats why there are not a very common fish (plus the long/difficult ship on them). Some people have good success, but many others just have the fish suddenly die, or disappear. They also require to be feed multiple times a day.

Cubbies

Thanks everyone! Glad you guys enjoy them as much as I do!

Great pictures!!! Seems you are missing some clowns :rolleyes:
Yea I know Dre. Hopefully soon. . .!

What light do you run cola? (Tank not camera)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you mean me, I run 8 bulb Current USA all ATI bulbs. ;)

Great Looking shots! I love all of the acans! I miss my old ones. My stupid pistol shrimp and goby buried them.
And that is why I don't keep shrimp. I've had them before and I can say they've been nothing but a pain in the butt for me!

Will acans grow in like zoos? Or do they fight?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
They grow in a cluster. They'll be fine together.