Time to hire an exterminator

TotalPetsPlus

what has worked for me in the past. put a dish in upside down with some shrimp,krill, anything meaty under it over night,
GET READY when you take the cover off the food the next morning... Don't get scared and be prepared with a net or something to catch all the unwanted worms...

ColaAddict

I guess if they get too big, I might consider taking them out, because they can irritate corals. Otherwise they are one of the best cleaners out there.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Leave those guys alone! I have never seen anything eat as much detritus as these guys. If they are getting bigger then that means they're doing their job. I've noticed that over time there becomes less of the very small ones and only a few of the bigger ones. Don't know, maybe the big ones eat the smal ones ?!?

If you're going to trap them you could give them to someone. I'm sure you'll have some takers :)

poidog

awwww he's so cute! I wish my new tank had more of them, but my wrasses eat the up like popcorn

Nxt

I haven't seen any negative effects from them yet. The smaller ones pop out whenever I feed but the larger ones only come out late at night.
I dont mind having them but I just do not want them to get way out of control.

That was the first time seeing that really big worm

ColaAddict

I haven't seen any negative effects from them yet. The smaller ones pop out whenever I feed but the larger ones only come out late at night.
I dont mind having them but I just do not want them to get way out of control.

That was the first time seeing that really big worm
Their population is dependent on their food source.