Tiny snails everywhere

Eddie79

Premium member
So I am watching my friends fusion 10 for him while he is on vacation. I have seen a few small snails roaming around on the rocks. I showed up last night after the lights had gone off and there were at least 200 of them all over the glass and the back wall. Never seen anything like it. He said he as to clean out his return pump once a month b/c they get inside of it and stop it from working. Is there any way to get rid of them or is he going to have to start over with new rocks and sand?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eddie79

Premium member
For a short term fix that may work, but it's fusion 10 and there are literally hundreds of them. I wonder how long it would take.

#theMatrix

Not very long. That would be a buffet my melanarus would be in a all you can eat China buffet. But then again. If you have crabs in there too. They're fair game and will be dessert after main dish

carpetreef75

Premium member
For a short term fix that may work, but it's fusion 10 and there are literally hundreds of them. I wonder how long it would take.
Not long a melanarus or similar will have a pile of empty shells in a few days mine knock golf ball size snails off the glass and clean em out in a hour ..lil b@stards
Bryan