Tiny Snails

OpTiCz

Well, I'm guessing I have 100 of these little guys in my BioCube.
They only seem to come out at night. Could these be offspring of my trochids snails?

OpTiCz

Thanks. I'll tell you what though, they seem to keep things pretty clean. Now I just need to get rid of the vermetid snails everywhere...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Heidi

Collinstra for sure. I have a 150 and most likely have thousands of these guys. They are only out at night but the wrasses I keep love to eat any left on the glass in the morning. Great free cuc IMO, plus way less creepy then worms :)
Heidi

Heidi

Collinstra for sure. I have a 150 and most likely have thousands of these guys. They are only out at night but the wrasses I keep love to eat any left on the glass in the morning. Great free cuc IMO, plus way less creepy then worms :)
Heidi
Ps to get the snot snails I just fill their holes with super glue. Quick and most of the time works.

BADGUS

Good to hear as i have several hundred in the nano,at night all 4 panels are absolutely covered in these guys.

OpTiCz

Ps to get the snot snails I just fill their holes with super glue. Quick and most of the time works.
Probably not a good solution for me since there's a ton of them. I was thinking about taking the rock out, breaking them all off, and putting the rock back. Any concerns with that?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Heidi

Just be quick about it and it should be fine. I have a spike I have used to break them off while they are in the tank as well.
Heidi