Topic of the Week: I'll just move that one little rock...

jm23

How many of you have looked at your aquascape and said "I think I should move that one rock a little to the right"...three hours later all you want is your aquascape to look like it did before you stuck your hands in the tank. I know I have been there a few times, but with my most recent setup I took my own advice I just gave when helping a fellow hobbyist plan out their aquascape, "If it is good and you like it , leave it alone." Of course if you have hours to tinker with your aquascape, are willing to break all your SPS, and crush your zoas under falling rocks then what are you waiting for. What have been your experiences or advice you could give.

Funlad3

I may be rescaping the family 125 gallon this weekend. I'm already looking forward to regretting it. :)

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Had to make this mistake several times before i finally learned my lesson. that being said, I think I'm going to attempt some rescaping soon anyway.

rako1

Premium member
do what I just did, wait for your first major crash then rescape. I thought it would never happen but it did. sucks

Joe5688

O man how many times I tried to move things only to have rock collapses after rock collapse. Next tank everything will be glued