TOTM article

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Really nice tank, but lot of his fish have a bad case of ich. I wonder how many of them are still alive?

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I'm not saying this guy doesn't have an amazing SPS tank and his fish selections are out of this world, but the level of the ich outbreak is really concerning. That Achilles tang is covered, the hippo is covered, the gem tang has cloudy eyes, and many others have some amount of ich. There are some white spots on his glass, so it's hard to tell what is ich, but there is definitive some major ich. I think some people can maintain a low level of ich in their system, but his outbreak is bad enough that I'm sure all of his fish are affected. I'd hate to have to try to catch all of those fish in that tank. I'd also hate to have to need a 700 gal QT tank. Good luck to this guy and his fish.

SkullV

How can you say a fish with hundreds of parasites feasting on it's body is healthy??? Let's attach 100 leaches to your body for you to walk around with and try and live your day to day life, bet you won't feel very healthy.

madjoe

Premium member
Beautiful tank and fish . I dont c the ich but im on my phone so pics r small im sure with the amount of $ in his live stock he notices the issue and will take care of it if he already hasnt. I dont c the need to bicker about it as its not r tank. Im more surprised he sets up these crazy huge systems and rents .

Siebo

Premium member
Ha! I did not even look at the fish. I was too amazed by that coral.
@MJ, I was amazed he had tanks that big and rented too.