Transformers shooting

kratos1028

Saw them shooting the new transformer movie on upper Wacker this morning in Chicago on my way to school. Thought it was pretty cool. My first time seeing an active movie set.

Jep21

its super cool.. was at the last shooting of transformers and been to several for this movie.. hopefully u didnt get stuck or had to take a lot of detours to get to ur school

kratos1028

I walk from the train to my building so I don't have to deal with the driving and parking. I get my 2 mile cardio of the day out if it too lol

I wanted to get closer to see it but couldn't really find a spot and the spots that I did see were all blocked.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
One of my coworkers is an extra and a huge fan of Transformers; he even has the "Bumblebee" version of the Camaro. lol

Jep21

nice.. i drove up the last time and it was horrible lol.. yeah they block off a lot of the good areas.. but its cool to see how they turn the streets into the transformer fight scenes and stuff..

kratos1028

How sexy is this?!!! They are using these for the shooting. I'm not sure how small the pictures are since I'm uploading straight from tapatalk.

The reefer

I work next to cinespace In Chicago. It's kool cuz I get to see all the stuff there using for the set. Last time they had all the autobots there,Which was awesome

kratos1028

Yup. its a bugatti. They had duplicates of these cars there too as back ups and had like 10-15 security guards guarding them. Those 3-5 cars had an entire parking lot to themselves.