Transshipped Fish

Rich130981

This offer is for CR only. We have access to very cheap fish. They need to be purchased by the box. Average box will be around 225-300 depending on what is purchased. We will be tacking on 25% to all orders. These fish will come straight from the supplier to me. I will not acclimate them. They will need to be picked up the day of in bag. The pricing is very cheap so if you have some loss it still wont affect the value of the order. To give an example I just purchased 3 leopard wrasse for .50 each. Price list comes every Sunday. If there is enough interest I can post pricing each week.

Here is how I would like things to go.

If one person orders enough for a box then great. That makes it very easy for me. Ill order the box, pick it up, and schedule a pick up from the buyer.

If multiple people want a box that is fine. Have 1 person collect the wish list + money, send me the list + Money, and I will order. I will allow individual pickups but I only want to collect money from 1 source.

In the unfortunate case of doa's the first 10% is absorbed by the buyer. The rest I can file a claim for credit. We will then use that credit to reorder.

All fish orders are a WISH LIST. What I mean by this is the fish order is not a guaranteed order. The fish are first come first serve. So when looking at the list if there is a quantity of 3 and you order 1 of those there is a good chance it wont be shipped. If the quantity is 200 you can count on the fish being shipped. The sooner the order is placed the better the chances of getting exactly what is ordered.

If this something people are interested in I will post the list and go from there.

SHipping cost:
Bali- 150 per box for shipping and 12.00 for box fee. It will be another 50-60 shipped to chicago
Sir Lankan and others listed below 100 per box for shipping and 12.00 for box fee. It will be another 50-60 shipped to chicago

On the Sri Lankan list after price is the quantity a box will hold after that is quantity available

Please pm with email address for fish pricing.

Last edited:

DD

"Rambo"
Definitely an interesting proposition.

Would you happen to have a stock list with prices, or just a stock list. There are only a couple fish I want and would have to split a box with a person or two.

DB9181

Once we receive the lists we can get them out from those that are interested. Again, as Rich stated ...its a 'wish list' - our Supplier ships out over 200 box PER DAY of fish, so if something is selected of low quantity on the list in may or may not come in and sometimes they just replace it with something similar.

Rich and I have fish arriving tonight so we can evaluate overall condition of them. This should be a great avenue for our CR Community to get nice fish at in...[wait for it]....sane prices ;)

Gary

I'm interested, and Dom, based on what you said and the size of Ted's tank, we all couldn't each get our "own" box.

maidia

Team CR
for this line
778M 4.50 Wrasse Red Tail Ruby Male Cirrhilabrus Rubrimarginatus 13

$4.50 and have to buy 13? is it correct?

Rich130981

When the list comes out Sunday I will link excel spreadsheet. Couldnt figure it out on theses post but I will by sunday. That way people can copy the spreadsheet and fill it out.