Tunze 9002 Skimmer

Catran

I have one and love it. It's much more quiet than the stock on the RSM 130. Only downside is that you have to be careful not to crimp the airline when you put it back together after cleaning.

SkullV

Good little skimmer for the NanoCubes. I would look at a Hydor Slim Skim too. I have seen a couple in action and they are very nice as well (and cheaper).

HecticZ

Good little skimmer for the NanoCubes. I would look at a Hydor Slim Skim too. I have seen a couple in action and they are very nice as well (and cheaper).
Thanks looks good, and it actually looks better made than the Tunze seeing the thickness of the plastic.

But the Tunze looks like it skims better, but that's just from pictures. So can't really say.

I would be saving $50, but I will purchase on performance. Looks like a good candidate.

Plus I still need to buy an MP10w

SkullV

I would head over to the Nano section of Reef Central and do some research there. You will get a much larger variety of experiences and a greater knowledge base.

HecticZ

I would head over to the Nano section of Reef Central and do some research there. You will get a much larger variety of experiences and a greater knowledge base.
Thanks just started checking out Reef Central, because Nano-Reef has changed so much over the years. And not for the better.