Underwater worlds

Steve1986

So I was there Friday after work , has anybody else checked them out? I believe they're just starting but they have good help , Francisco is working there. Lots of cheap inverts , emerald crabs 4-$10, peppermint's 4-$10, Mexican turbo snails 6-$10. They also have a good quantity of fish but they were so so , cheap but I saw a couple of dead fish. For any one that hasn't gone its worth the trip IMO .

madjoe

Premium member
Got few fish from there and actually headed there after work. I put address in the where sisco go thread

Steve1986

354 Country Club Dr Bensenville‎
Bensenville‎ ILL‎ 60160
And I believe they are open mon-sat 11-6

madjoe

Premium member
went today bunch of red line cardinals there crabs good prices some baby mappa puffers lot of big fish too

MrDemonicAngel

Yea. Not impressed. Small. Rude. Was there for like 15 minutes with not a single worker saying hi. No prices on anything. Definitely wont be going back.

My only gripe would be that there are no posted prices. I hate having to track down Cisco or the blonde for a price. And the blonde gave me the wrong price when I was there. I hope things get better.

Joe Lydon

Can't beat their prices though... I go in, knowing I will have to ask prices. I don't mind. They always treat me right.

madjoe

Premium member
yea I go and usually ask em to get me certain fish kinda my specialty shop and there shrimp and snails r good priced I like the smallness and they good people least they good to me . I still go all over to look around I don't have just one lfs that be boring

jonh5150

I think in a place like that or even Xzotic or Reef you gotta kinda earn your stripes. I mean I am a newb who asks a lot of questions and they avoid me like the plague. After a few trips though they start to see that im harmless and spend a bit . I like to visit different places as well but I always go back to Aquapros for my coral and 75 percent of my dry goods. I cant comment to how Dave treats others I just know that hes always straight with me.

jonh5150

sorry that post was off topic.....Cisco is a good smart guy and there inverts have always been healthy and fairly priced.