Update and progress of my 16g nuvo

sammy61989

Hey guys long time I haven't posted anything here but so far my tank had its up and downs and I slacked in the care of it I lost a couple of corals and gave some Away to my mom in law but I just got a hammerhead coral I believe it split it has 2 heads and one of them is splitting in 2 still got my grade A snowflake clowns my anemone died I believe due to the led lights were to strong so dimmed them down and it seems like it's working but I'll keep u guys updated

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

sammy61989

Love the little tank, nice work. How often do you have to do WC with the three fish in there?
I try to every week or week and a half its a quick process for me so I don't mind do you guys recommend anything I should do

sammy61989

And thanks my tank is not the prettiest lol but you guys on here have some beautiful tanks I appreciate everyone's tanks here there all awesome

sammy61989

Should I focus on anything in particular in the parameters so my coral can thrive

sammy61989

i think its called Waving hand Anthelia ?? clove polyps look a little different but thats my opinion ;)
Hmmmm? I have no clue what they are but in the moonlight the middle of the feather thingies they glow green awesome love it

tinman

Hmmmm? I have no clue what they are but in the moonlight the middle of the feather thingies they glow green awesome love it

hmmmm looking again they do look like cloves and not Anthelia .. sorry for the quick jump .. :)

sammy61989

Got these as well with the rbta but I forgot the name it's a type of clover I believe