Update on the Site Upgrades

goat585

Administrator
We have made some progress today. We had some issues with the emails going out from the site, and all new messages having to be approved. Those should be fixed now. Some people were not able to see certain posts and those should be fixed as well. Our new article system should be up and running in the next day or so. Our goal is to get all the main functionality and layout correct then we will work on the cosmetics of the site.

If anyone is experiencing issues please post in this thread or message me here or on our social media platforms.

Thanks again for your patience. When this is completed we hope everyone's experience with the site will be vastly improved.

dberry28

We have made some progress today. We had some issues with the emails going out from the site, and all new messages having to be approved. Those should be fixed now. Some people were not able to see certain posts and those should be fixed as well. Our new article system should be up and running in the next day or so. Our goal is to get all the main functionality and layout correct then we will work on the cosmetics of the site.

If anyone is experiencing issues please post in this thread or message me here or on our social media platforms.

Thanks again for your patience. When this is completed we hope everyone's experience with the site will be vastly improved.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Looks great.

I've lost some pictures and no longer have edit rights to some of my posts. Will be this resolved or should I start over with my for sale thread?

goat585

Administrator
Looks great.

I've lost some pictures and no longer have edit rights to some of my posts. Will be this resolved or should I start over with my for sale thread?
Go head and start a new for sale thread. I have a bunch of permissions I need to adjust.

Where did you lose some pictures at?

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
In that for sale thread, no worries though since I have them.

Also, will the permissions only allow for editing of for sale thread posts for the first 10 min only or is this another thing you are working on adjusting?

Chicagoreefs

Administrator
Staff member
In that for sale thread, no worries though since I have them.

Also, will the permissions only allow for editing of for sale thread posts for the first 10 min only or is this another thing you are working on adjusting?
Yes thats one of the things I need to adjust. Plus some people got put in the wrong user category and I need to fix those manually and then the permissions will fix themselves