Visited

jcarlilesiu

Me and Tammy took a drive up to Milwaukee today to check out this sponsor. We took a bunch of photos which I will upload shortly.

This store has a great assortment of various animals. The best part is, they don't just stock the basics. You will find some unique fish.

They have a great selection of saltwater and freshwater/brackish.

The coral section isn't big, but I understand that there was a recent change in ownership and the previous owners didn't stock much coral. What they did have looks nice.

Best fish also has a huge assortment of tanks and tons of dry goods. They don't just have a rack or two of shelves with a few products, they have equipment and products all over the place. Lots to choose from.

Overall, it was a great visit. We picked up a mandarin, a conch, and an SPS and also some dry supplies. It was a successful trip and we had a good time.

I definately recommend that people check the store out. The drive was quite fast and pleasurable. Thanks again!

Tank2379

+1 for a great store- I have to agree with Jake- I bought my 60G cube from them and Brian was awesome-They have a great selection of dry goods and the drive is good if you're looking to get away for a few hours and Milwaukee is about 1- 45min drive not to bad- and you get to past right by the Miller Brewing compnay.. :)

Best Fish

Best fish also has a huge assortment of tanks and tons of dry goods. They don't just have a rack or two of shelves with a few products, they have equipment and products all over the place. Lots to choose from.

Overall, it was a great visit. We picked up a mandarin, a conch, and an SPS and also some dry supplies. It was a successful trip and we had a good time.

I definately recommend that people check the store out. The drive was quite fast and pleasurable. Thanks again!
Thanks for stopping in Jake and Tammy. It was great to have met you both and of course I appreciate your purchases. We are still adding on to our hardgoods inventory as we can afford to. Plan on bringing in 3 more lines of LED's, Neptune's Apex and Zero Edge Aquariums. Plus continuing to expand our coral selection. We intend to offer the best variety at the best price.

If you or anyone from Chicago Reefs need to come outside of regular hours, never hesitate to email me. I am here from 6:30 am to 9pm (I don't have a life :a08: ) I can usually work around your schedules.

We offer some great email specials and the savings on those items such as salt, ATI bulbs, etc will pay for the gas alone. Please email me to request to be added to our list. best-fish@earthlink.net You can also just email if you have questions or need a quote. We take a lot of pride in our store, especially our service!

Thank You!

Brian

"Best Fish"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CPr0p60I&key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

BADGUS

Best fish,i just emailed and received a prompt answer,looks like a very nice place to visit.I will have to arrange with the MRS and take a trip out there.

ReefChick

It's a ways up there,maybe i could drive and surprise my hubby with a neat fish.Nice stock list you all have.

dohc97

Ill be up to milwaukee early February for a bulls game, did i look right and you guys are pretty close to the bradley center? Im wondering if i can make a side trip.....