Visitor reviews?

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hi CR,

Any of you been out to see SevenSeas and want to leave a review for the rest of us? It's a drive for many of us, we'd love to hear your feedback.

Triggerdood

Took my first trip out to Sevenseas today. Let me start out by saying, Fabio is a really nice guy. The operation itself is small, but he has some great livestock! Every fish was eating, and looked great. A nice variety also. I expect big things from Sevenseas. I can see sevenseas eventually becoming just like another one of our favorite stores that also started as a small operation.

Mackch

Went to seven seas last night. Fabio is a great guy, very friendly and knowledgeable with the hobby. very healthy looking and active fish. It is on the smaller side, but has it set up very nice. I picked up a beautiful looking Chocolate Tang From there. His coral selection is small but the frag tank has plenty of room for more once he gets it. A+ to Fabio. I HIGHLY recommend checking out seven seas.

maidia

Team CR
Here is my opion about 7 Seas...:) This is second time I visit this place...

- The owner Fabio, very nice guy talking and alway smile..He will tell you the true about the fish...If you dont buy anything, he still happy to anwer any question with a pleasure.
- Store, a little small but nice..He want and will open a store in bigger place in the future when talking to me this afternoon. I hope so too and we can have a future CR party there.
- Corals, not a lot because he is setting up a big frag tank now. There are some nice rainbow Acan, some nice tort and frogpawn, some good Z&P and chalice colony and frags. I will be back again for next shipment on this next Tuesday.
- Fish, lot of nice fish good price last week (Thanks Giving sale promotion). I bought a Sunburt Anthias last week - very healthy and still look good in my tank but a little shy. You know this type of fish in deep sea so it will take long to adjust in the tank with high power led light. I just left there today with empty hand because don't have a fish I am looking for. Fabio he is willing to order for me if I want.

Today, Fabio is cleanning the tanks and all look very nice. Still have lot of nice fish and the price are very good. A lot so I can't name them all (PB tang, trriger, angel, nake clowns, Half black half white tang (I almost buy this but scare my Purple tang kill him) very nice color, a pair of Anthias..wrass.....more and more..

If you have time stop by next week (Call him check if shipment come), check that place out. Remember all the fish anywhere need to QT. So I am not saying fish in 7 Seas are healthy later or not and I am not get any comission or work for Fabio, so don't blame on me. :)

I will be buying fish from there again if he has what I am looking for.

Thanks and be happy...

Last edited:

reefnut

Great place and Fabio is a great guy to deal with. Always honest. Has a great selection of fish and prices cannot be beat. Has a good coral selection and he working on building that up. Fish look great and healthy but as previous posters have mentioned all fish should be QT. I have bought a few fish from him and have had no problems and I will be definitely buying again. Thanks Fabio! This place is an A+ for me.

sevenseas

Ken,

Its the opposite. We would love to have more business. But we are not a store and are not open to the public 7 days a week. That's the reason why there's is no address listed. Don't want people wasting there time driving there expecting someone to be there and then no ones there. Monday through Friday its by Appointment only. Saturdays and Sundays 1-6. If you'd like to contact us for more info, please feel free... 847 305-7036 or as Triggerdood said, fb has most of it. I apologize if not enough information is listed. Will get that fixed right away. Thank you.