WALL / gofundme

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpetreef75

Premium member
whatever side of politics your on this is very impressive. Over $17,120,304 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 281,781 people in 9 days . nice job :)

And even more impressive than that is the guy who started it!

Brian KolfaeJr USAF RETIRED - Triple Amputee!

TRUMP 2020
GDP is up. Stock market is still up over 2000 points since he’s been elected. Nothing can continually rise forever. There’s always checks and balances. no facts which is typical of a trump hater. TRUMP is a anti politician which is why most of us like him.

Keep up the good work Donald

donated paychecks
lowest black unemployment
bringing our troops home
heard from North Korea lately?
we need tariffs to help bring manufacturing back. You want your middle class you better have manufacturing
redid the trade agreement with us and Mexico/Canada
out of the Paris money grab
fighting for border security
lower taxes
These are all facts

carry on

Last edited:

kerber13

Still no response to my post. I will take that as you have none and have realized that it was foolish to donate the $80. Ah well. Still wondering about your stance on climate change, however.
Best,
Kerber13

carpetreef75

Premium member
$16,198,366.00

Raised by 266,083 people in 6 days

not bad another $163 K in just a few short hours

New Shirts are In :)

dayum I love this great country TRUMP 2020
Happy Holidays Bryan

all the haters gunna be hatin losing there Obummer care and Link cards
Happy Holidays , dayum luv this IGNORE button

cpschult

GDP is up. Stock market is still up over 2000 points since he’s been elected. Nothing can continually rise forever. There’s always checks and balances. no facts which is typical of a trump hater. TRUMP is a anti politician which is why most of us like him.

Keep up the good work Donald

donated paychecks
lowest black unemployment
bringing our troops home
heard from North Korea lately?
we need tariffs to help bring manufacturing back. You want your middle class you better have manufacturing
redid the trade agreement with us and Mexico/Canada
out of the Paris money grab
fighting for border security
lower taxes
These are all facts

carry on
You blamed the election for the stock market drop without facts? I offered some alternative causes. The market loves stability and Trump is anything but that.

Lower taxes and another trillion in national debt. Tax cuts are great for a recession, it’s what helped dig the US out of the last depression (thanks Obama..). Tariffs won’t bring manufacturing back to the US. They are actually a tax on US citizens because the countries importing items aren’t paying them, US consumers are lol.

I’m still trying to figure out how the government shut down is helping anything

kerber13

Wait, did he use the ignore button on me cause he literally has no response? I hope so LOL. I'm 22, meaning he got flustered by the same millennial he was making fun of earlier. Keep up the good work [MENTION=2883]cpschult[/MENTION]. Cause and effect is hard to understand I guess.
Best,
Kerber13

carpetreef75

Premium member
Nice job Prez …...

AL-ASAD AIRBASE, Iraq — In a surprise trip to Iraq, President Donald Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to withdraw U.S. forces from Syria where they have been helping battle Islamic State militants.
"We're no longer the suckers, folks," Trump told American servicemen and women at a base in western Iraq. "We're respected again as a nation."
Trump said it's because of U.S. military gains that he can withdraw 2,000 forces from Syria. During his first visit to a troubled region, Trump also said he has no plans to withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq.

carpetreef75

Premium member
"Eight years ago, we went there for three months and we never left," Trump said. "Now, we're doing it right and we're going to finish it off." :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.