Warehouse in Bensenville, anyone ever been there?

AForys

I stopped by a warehouse in Bensenville today, huge selection. And amazing prices, I found them on Craigslist they have their location marked as underwater. Tanks are a bit overcrowded, but it looks like the livestock goes incredibly fast. Had a nice selection of coral but a even larger selection of fish. I picked up a juvi kole tang today for 25$. Anyone ever been there?

madjoe

Premium member
Its underwater world been there for while now sisco from global aka exzotics and lisa run it ive been going there since it opened

AForys

they have basically every fish available, maybe not higher end stuff. did see a purple tang also.

ninjamyst

Premium member
do they have corals too? i have to stop by next weekend. too bad they are closed on Sundays.

do you guys know if they quarantine?

Sparky312

do they have corals too? i have to stop by next weekend. too bad they are closed on Sundays.

do you guys know if they quarantine?
Pretty sure not. Think 60 yellow tangs in one tank and you get the idea.

They do have corals but most of it is pretty brown. They are cheap tho -- mini colonies of acros for like 30 bucks. In good lighting/water maybe they color up? Someday I'll buy one and find out.

madjoe

Premium member
Pretty sure not. Think 60 yellow tangs in one tank and you get the idea.

They do have corals but most of it is pretty brown. They are cheap tho -- mini colonies of acros for like 30 bucks. In good lighting/water maybe they color up? Someday I'll buy one and find out.
I have few pieces they color up nice but they r just marcultures like ones u get everywhere but these r usually brown cause there lights to high up unless u get there right when they get in i go for the fish

AForys

yes on coral, and yes some are losing color based on lighting but I think they move so fast . is the reason for crappie lighting. the coral I looked at today all were colored nicely but they got a shipment in today.

AForys

from what the worker told me, it gets so packed in there and things go so fast. when I got there he said there isn't any fish left, and there was clearly over 150-200 fish in stock. he said the 1st system holds over 1500 fish when they get the shipment in.

RicoReef

Love there prices and when corals and fish come in they go fast. You Got to catch them on a good day tough they get a good selection of fish and corals the website insint updated its

https://underwaterworldz.com/

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mvpttk

Yes they don't update their website. If you like something from website and you go there, they might don't have. Best way call or text her. Bought zoas with lots of zoanthids eating nudibranch. Also they get their fish from Sri Lanka to usa. I bought kole ta ng about 3 inch for $25 and 3 reef chromis for $5 each, one died.

Ha ha yes I have been to underwater also and know sisco well. Bought a couple of fish. Healthy and not healthy. Got a healthy powder blue tang over a year ago. Corals I have bought had 4 zoa eating nudibranches in the colony. And a nice torch that had flat worms so buy at your own risk and definitely dip dip dip. Lol

aregen120

They r good. Just bought a Christmas wrass and two small colony of zoas. They were good nothing on them. Any were u go is buy at own risk.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk