Welcome our newest Reef Club - JARC - Joliet Area Reef Club

Although I've been a member of CR for quite a long time, I've also been a member of JARC, and I figured it was time to help spread the word.

JARC is a local club particularly for the southwest suburbs (hence the Joliet Area part). We obviously go past those boundaries, but we tend to be more suburban folk. One of our main goals is to bring the suburban reefers together into a fun club. We try to have monthly get-togethers either at local stores or at the houses of members.

If you are a suburbanite and are interested in joining our little club, hop on over to our website at jolietareareefclub.com, or send me a message. We'd love to have you join us at one of our meetings.

jpski25

Thanks for getting this rolling Karl!! Like Karl, I have been a member here for quite some time and was an active member of the OT Crew on Reef Central before earning my life time ban years ago! JARC is a great club for any of our Southwest Suburban Reefers, but we have members as far south as Kankakee and Bloomington, and as far north as Lake in the Hills. We basically are a group of like minded individuals that have a Reef tank addiction that are here to support each other in this hobby. As IcedEarth said come check us out at jolietareareefclub.com. I am the club's President and I approve this message! :p

Well would you look at that. I had no idea there was a joliet reefing club. Time to sign up..lol
I thought this club was long deceased. I was part of it right at the start. After a break from the hobby, I checked out their site and it seemed like a ghost town. Maybe the site just isn't active anymore.

markzydek1

I live in Crest Hill nestled Buy Joliet and would like to come here next frag meet

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

OceanBlueAquatics

Premium Sponsor
OCEAN BLUE AQUATICS INC. 297 S. Aldine Ave., Elgin (630)849-1653
Interested in knowing more about joining. We are a small sister/brother owned store. I would like to let people know about us.