Welcome our newest Reef Club - NWIMAC - NWI Marine Aquarium Club

Tank2379

If it wasn't because we are heading down to Columbia, SC for a Frag swap the day before, def make that swap but won't be back in time to setup.. Welcome to Chiraq Forum

Cub21rak

Thanks josh! Later tonight I will post a thread introducing myself to the CR community along with giving a background about Nwimac.
Again thank you and the community for this opportunity given to Nwimac.

jrpark22000

Premium member
this forum is dead lol
Hi Mike, I know of you and your tanks but we've never meet in person.

I havn't been on the NWIMAC site in a long time, last I knew they didn't want to post too much here for fear of slowing traffic on their own website. All that said, do you still go to their meetings? I havn't talked to Ryan in quite a while so not sure on the club happenings.

bigevill1

Club has been slow lately. I am back to being the president after helping to found it in 2008. I don't get on this sight very often, but I was bored at work today.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Club has been slow lately. I am back to being the president after helping to found it in 2008. I don't get on this sight very often, but I was bored at work today.
It's summer and I kind of enjoy the slow season on the forum and reefing.

Ok then, a lot has happened then since I last spoke with Ryan. I was also helping to consult for your migration to vbulletin. Not sure where that project left off, it's also been a few months since I've heard. Shoot me a PM, or I can send you my email or number if you need my help in anything.

maidia

Team CR
Sorry about what I said. Can you run the club again..? I saw some nice reefers over IN...