Welcome to our new Premium Sponsor Blue Line Coral

goat585

Administrator
I'd like to welcome Dan and team from Blue Line Coral to our community. If you have not been there yet they have an outstanding selection of corals and anemones. They are located on the North side of Naperville not too far from I-88. If you are in the area you should check them out.
[MENTION=4159]Blue Line Coral[/MENTION]

Cubano32

Premium member
Deff awesome place Dan and Matt both great people with a lot of knowledge, and take there time to talk to you and answer your questions.

As far as corals go great selection a lot of to choose from with knock out prices for sure have to check them out if you haven't already. And they just started getting in designer clowns that look great. [MENTION=4159]Blue Line Coral[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bommie

Nice! Finally another local store. What's the address to this store. Might stop by today, I'll be out that way.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor
Thank you for the warm welcomes, we are excited to be back in Chicago!!!

Backstory for the CR Old-times, back in 2013 Rich Veldman and I (Dan Boyles - formally "DB9181") formed Insane Coral. At the time, I was working a duel purpose Explosive Detection // Apprehension K9 (K-9 Pedro). In 2015 I took a transfer/deployment to Houston, TX and had to leave Chicago & Insane Coral. BLC was formed in Houston and we hit the ground running. In October we decided to move back to the cold to be closer to family as we now have a daughter (Coralie) and in December of 2017 we opened our new storefront in Naperville, IL !!!

View attachment 24313
View attachment 24314

We started with our coral systems and are in the process of fishing our expansion / fish systems.

Matt Wood is our shop manager who is very knowledgeable in equipment (as well as livestock). He began working with BLC in June 2016 and moved his family to the Windy City with us. He has been a huge asset to our growth.

Our store is located at: 1238 W. Ogden Ave. Naperville, IL 60563 at the corner of Ogden Ave & River Rd. next to Los Burritos (minutes from I-88, route 59, etc)

Our weekday hours Fluctuate a bit as I still have K-9 Deployments until K9 Pedro retires. We always update the weekly hours on our Facebook Page main banner page. Most weekends are are open 10a-6p Sat & Sun. Make sure to check out our facebook page for new teasers as well as store hours before heading over.

We are excited for the upcoming growth of Blue Line - we have a great storefront with tons of room to grow. Make sure to check us out at CMAS this weekend - We will be there with SIX 4ft x 2ft tanks!!!

View attachment 24315 View attachment 24316 View attachment 24317 View attachment 24318 View attachment 24319 View attachment 24320 View attachment 24321

We hope to see you soon!
-Dan & Matt

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! Finally another local store. What's the address to this store. Might stop by today, I'll be out that way.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
We will be open Wed/Thurs 4-7p. Closed Friday for CMAS set up.

Come cherry pick before the show!

tinman

Welcome back buddy :)

i was just talking to Matt the other day about where you are at :)

glad to have you back ..we need some more Insane corals :marchmellow:

enzo1028

Premium member
Thank you for the warm welcomes, we are excited to be back in Chicago!!!

Backstory for the CR Old-times, back in 2013 Rich Veldman and I (Dan Boyles - formally "DB9181") formed Insane Coral. At the time, I was working a duel purpose Explosive Detection // Apprehension K9 (K-9 Pedro). In 2015 I took a transfer/deployment to Houston, TX and had to leave Chicago & Insane Coral. BLC was formed in Houston and we hit the ground running. In October we decided to move back to the cold to be closer to family as we now have a daughter (Coralie) and in December of 2017 we opened our new storefront in Naperville, IL !!!

View attachment 24313
View attachment 24314

We started with our coral systems and are in the process of fishing our expansion / fish systems.

Matt Wood is our shop manager who is very knowledgeable in equipment (as well as livestock). He began working with BLC in June 2016 and moved his family to the Windy City with us. He has been a huge asset to our growth.

Our store is located at: 1238 W. Ogden Ave. Naperville, IL 60563 at the corner of Ogden Ave & River Rd. next to Los Burritos (minutes from I-88, route 59, etc)

Our weekday hours Fluctuate a bit as I still have K-9 Deployments until K9 Pedro retires. We always update the weekly hours on our Facebook Page main banner page. Most weekends are are open 10a-6p Sat & Sun. Make sure to check out our facebook page for new teasers as well as store hours before heading over.

We are excited for the upcoming growth of Blue Line - we have a great storefront with tons of room to grow. Make sure to check us out at CMAS this weekend - We will be there with SIX 4ft x 2ft tanks!!!

View attachment 24315 View attachment 24316 View attachment 24317 View attachment 24318 View attachment 24319 View attachment 24320 View attachment 24321

We hope to see you soon!
-Dan & Matt

- - - Updated - - -

We will be open Wed/Thurs 4-7p. Closed Friday for CMAS set up.

Come cherry pick before the show!
I’ve been meaning to come out there. I used to be at a Rich’s house all the time buying stuff. I was very happy to see part of the original IC crew back in IL and now with a storefront!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor
Welcome back buddy :)

i was just talking to Matt the other day about where you are at :)

glad to have you back ..we need some more Insane corals :marchmellow:
Thank Tin, definitely happy to be back. Don't worry well have some "insane" coral at CMAS. A "sane" person wouldn't bring Six 4ftx2ft tanks;)

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor
I’ve been meaning to come out there. I used to be at a Rich’s house all the time buying stuff. I was very happy to see part of the original IC crew back in IL and now with a storefront!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries man, we have another 2yrs on this lease were not going anywhere! Still lots more in the works for the storefront!

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor
Welcome to CR
Thanks! Happy to be back, we need to bring back the parties in Joe's Garage :)

- - - Updated - - -

haha and hopefully you still work at that (hilton is it ? ) downtown ? on the wacker drive
Hyatt*** and im only there maybe 1 day a week if that. I'm the floating K9 Team for Chicago so deployments vary. Just waiting for approval for K9 Pedro to retire (within the next year).

tinman

Thanks!
We just got more in!
4x Mocha Storms (acouple good size ones)
4x Black storms
plus 10+ other designers :)

We'll have most for sale / on display at CMAS (if they dont sell beforehand)

- - - Updated - - -

Who let this guy back in????! ;)
what the F**** are storms ? :) clowns ?

Smitty

Premium member
Hello and welcome to the site..... it was nice meeting you today at the CMAS today Dan.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor
Thanks Smitty we had a ton of fun at CMAS! Make sure to swing by the shop sometime. ALL current/retired military And LEO receive 10% off livestock. We're also working on a "patch wall" in the store if you wanted to drop off a Department patch.