what a monster

scotty

[video=youtube;Q_LWF2mAs1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LWF2mAs1U&feature=related[/video]

Found it interesting his comment about not using mechanical filtration.......can't really call his bluff look at that tank!

[video=youtube;Q_LWF2mAs1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LWF2mAs1U&feature=related[/video]

Found it interesting his comment about not using mechanical filtration.......can't really call his bluff look at that tank!
I think that's actually one of the best tanks I've ever seen. I remember seeing a different video of it, and it was actually much better looking, but possibly a different tank. I really like the idea of putting it in a green house like that, surrounding it completely with plants. I've ran my tank without mechanical filtration, it didn't do too bad. After a while I turned it back on, I like it better this way.

It's really hard to keep my mouth shut and not reply to your status. But in general maybe we shouldn't have political opinions in there, just a thought.

scotty

I think that's actually one of the best tanks I've ever seen. I remember seeing a different video of it, and it was actually much better looking, but possibly a different tank. I really like the idea of putting it in a green house like that, surrounding it completely with plants. I've ran my tank without mechanical filtration, it didn't do too bad. After a while I turned it back on, I like it better this way.

It's really hard to keep my mouth shut and not reply to your status. But in general maybe we shouldn't have political opinions in there, just a thought.
Nope. And your ability to have that thought and me to accept you at that make this the best country in the world. I just want to keep that standard. Ive had the status for a year.

Supposed to stir the pot. Thats the point, really dont understand why civil converse doesnt happen with politics in the middle.

Back to topic. I watch every video and saw the scrubber and hit my head on the desk for him to say with a straight face with is water column that a scrubber that size does anything,...................