What co2 regulators everyone using?

Over a year now and easy..
Thanks for the replies, I'll prolly go with that one than. What do u do for a bubble counter? I have the geo 510 and it didn't have a bubble counter on it and neither does this regulator. I know u can buy separate bubble counters but would this make any problems for me?

maidia

Team CR
Thanks for the replies, I'll prolly go with that one than. What do u do for a bubble counter? I have the geo 510 and it didn't have a bubble counter on it and neither does this regulator. I know u can buy separate bubble counters but would this make any problems for me?
I bought this and work great...

http://www.banggood.com/WYIN-W0002B-Double-Way-Metal-CO2-Bubble-Counter-Check-Valve-p-930237.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=pla-pet-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwipi4BRD7t6zGl6m75IgBEiQAn7CfF5R_UhpTcHDyHgNf8vTNK506g_ysgW4lgpvmQjHqNIgaAkqs8P8HAQ

Thanks again, would u mind showing a pic of ur calcium reactor setup so I can get a good idea what it all looks like installed. I got an idea on whT it's suppost to look like. Wanting to really c how u installed the bubble counter between ur reactor and regulator.