What do ya think

anarchy

Those are beautiful! Thatd grow whatever you wanted. I believe [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] had one at one time. Maybe he can tell you his experience. Also believe [MENTION=2397]r33fswagg3r[/MENTION] has 3 175w for sale. So he may be able to give his experience with them also

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Was thinking this for my new solana 34 aio. Already have kessils on a tank think of doing something different tank dimensions are 20x20x20. Inwouldnt think I would have any problems doing a full sps

http://www.marinedepot.com/Reef_Brite_HyBrid_Metal_Halide_250W_Double_Ended_Pendant_with_XHO_LED_strips_Metal_Halide_LED_Combo-Reef_Brite-3M01101-FILTFIMHML-vi.html
A 175W would be perfect for that size of tank. I have brand new ones in box with dual xho blues for $300.

gonebad395

That's what I was thinking just a little concerned about heat on the tank really don't want to run a chiller lol. Also thanks for the info I really like these

r33fswagg3r

Premium member

madjoe

Premium member
Sweet light but i would definitely worry about heat unless u can build something like a floating canopy and add a fan . Yet at same time my t5 put off a ton of heat also lol