What do you do with your waste water

P.Olsen

If you have an RO or RODI unit you know what I am talking about. I use mine to water plants in the house in the winter and outside in the summer for my garden. So, what do you do with your waste water??

fastrc

I dump mine down the drain, Called recycling. My septic system cleans and reinserts waste water back into ground as clean as it was coming out of faucet.

Pufferpunk

I know some folks use it to fill their washing machine. I use the dirty water from my FW tanks to water my plants.

fastrc

Dirty fish water with bacteria,mini pests,fish and coral dump, algae, doesn't sound like something i would want anywhere near my clothes!! lol

bluemike81

When I was still running FW tanks I used to just let the waste line dump straight to the sump, and let the emergency drain on the sump dump the extra down into the drain.

Saved me the hastle of the extra water changes. These were heavily planted tanks, and they had some awesome growth with the waste water. Nearly everything was constantly pearling.

mr_z

when i had fresh water i watered plants. with this saltwater i just pour it in the drain.

Renegade Reefer

Someone mentioned to use it to refill the tanks on the toilets. LOL
I am going to run a discharge line outside under the mulch for the plants this summer.