Reefraft Asia Unnamed

View attachment 2964
Tyree Blueberry Stars

View attachment 2965
Unique Corals Strawberry Shortcake

View attachment 2966
Reefraft Asia Unnamed

View attachment 2967
Jason Fox Flame acro (Burning Candle acro)

View attachment 2968
CherryCorals Needle in a Haystack

Top Water

This event was cherry picked among the different sellers long before the doors opened .
One seller suppository bought a bunch of Palys from a vendor and then was reselling them at his table flipping at its finest! Lol

Great looking sticks not much left at 2:30 when I got there lol

Last edited:

adam87

Very nice sps. I also got sps from JF, Gadgets Exquisita, COOLERS CHAMPAGNE, Jason Fox Medussa's Hair, and Tyree Tierra Del Fuego.
I'm kicking myself for not getting more from JF.

Did anyone get a frag of the Reefraft asia lady in pink from captain corals?
This piece is probably one of the nicest acros I've ever saw. He had a nice colored up frag of it but was a bit to much for me to handle.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Hung....always buying the cheap stuff! Just kidding. Great haul you got. I got the ghostbusters too and it already looks amazing in my tank.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Great looking sticks not much left at 2:30 when I got there lol
I got there at 3:45 and was picking out corals as the guys were taking down their tanks. There was plenty to choose from in my opinion, but I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I think I got end of the day pricing though. I got my four JF frags for a total of $110, so I was pretty stoked.

tinman

I got there at 3:45 and was picking out corals as the guys were taking down their tanks. There was plenty to choose from in my opinion, but I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I think I got end of the day pricing though. I got my four JF frags for a total of $110, so I was pretty stoked.
Oh my
Now I feel bad for not coming to the swap :(

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Yeah. That piece has some unique color to it. I got a large chunky frag of it.
I took a cool shot of the Reef Raft Asia Ghostbusters tonight that captures the colors pretty well. The bottom looked a little more orange at the swap and the polyps aren't fully out yet because I had just glued the plug in place, but I have high hopes for this one:

View attachment 2976

ColaAddict

I took a cool shot of the Reef Raft Asia Ghostbusters tonight that captures the colors pretty well. The bottom looked a little more orange at the swap and the polyps aren't fully out yet because I had just glued the plug in place, but I have high hopes for this one:

View attachment 2976
What color are the polyps? Let us know if it holds the color. A lot of reef raft stuff can't hold their color, because they are either wild or mariculured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk