What is your Mobil phone provider?

maidia

Team CR
What you have Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint or else? How u like and don't like that provider? Thanks.

Fish_wiz2

Verizon. I had T-Mobile prior.

Pros:
Superb Coverage
Good customer support
(Not anymore but why I liked it) Last carrier to offer contracts for phone discounts

Cons:
Stupid expensive
Charged by Data amount (domestic call/text unlimited)
Switching to no contract plans so phone prices are through the roof

I rely heavily on coverage so I'm willing to pay the premium. Those with TM, ATT, and Sprint that work with me always have coverage issues when traveling.

enzo1028

Premium member
T-Mobile.

Customer service is great, coverage has always been pretty good where I go. Only issues I have had is in way upstate NY. They are aggressively expanding their coverage as well. Plus most of the apps are part of their "BingeOn" thing and they are excused from your data limits.

rockhead

Well that was one of the biggest motivations was the price point for me , I think you will be happy

#theMatrix

If you really wanted to try.

I can provide you with a way to get on sprints employee referal program.
Basically...you need an employees name email and ID number. That will take you to a secret webpage to whick you can start a contract. With unlimited EVERYTHING for about 50 dollars a month.

And you get i forget how much off phones.
Anyway im grandfathered in to what was once known as SERO....from 14yrs with sprint.

*please edit or delete this if you see fit or needed.
Its not something people want on a forum...though were not an openforum some threads are able to be seen with out being logged in.*

maidia

Team CR
If you really wanted to try.

I can provide you with a way to get on sprints employee referal program.
Basically...you need an employees name email and ID number. That will take you to a secret webpage to whick you can start a contract. With unlimited EVERYTHING for about 50 dollars a month.

And you get i forget how much off phones.
Anyway im grandfathered in to what was once known as SERO....from 14yrs with sprint.

*please edit or delete this if you see fit or needed.
Its not something people want on a forum...though were not an openforum some threads are able to be seen with out being logged in.*
I will PM you when I need. Thanks