What to dose?

DB9181

Looking for some help/guidance to 'dosing'.
I have a 29gal mixed reef w/ a 4gal HOB fuge (soon to be a 15-29gal sump). Using Crystal Sea Marine Mix. Currently doing, ~4gal WC weekly.
I would like to raise my pH. Currently around 8ish
Cal: 460
Alk: LOW at 6-8
Mag: picking up a testkit (completely forgot i didnt have it), but I am assuming it is way lower than needed.
Everything else 0s.

-Was wondering if dosing w/ Kalk would be enough to do the trick w/ a DIY doser ( http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-06/nftt/index.php ) or if I should use 2-part.
-Also, I'm assuming I should start dosing Mag as well - recommendations? Should I dose anything else for SPS?

The reefer

I'm just starting to dose seachem reef fusion and so far it looks good . If u want to talk to sum1 with more experience with it contact skullv. He has been using that product and his tank looks amazing.

DanSreef

Premium member
One thing to think about... look at the various salt brands that are out there...and look to see if one of them would be more to your liking... Depending on what you have in your tank...you may not need to dose at all...and may just need to do a larger weekly water changes...with a salt mix that better suits your needs.

DB9181

Its a mixed reef - SPS/LPS/softies. I have probably 15 SPS frags in there....obviously those are the ones im most concerned about - Want to get the best growth/health.