• Z&P

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Dry Goods

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Trying to feel out the market in the area and we would like to know what everyone is looking for in terms of SPS, LPS, Softies, Zoanthids Chalics and so forth.. Created a Poll you can add what you would like and we will do our best to track it down for you guys.

Not only can we get Corals and grow out frags we also have numerous distributors that can drop ship to your door any dry goods like ATI, Neptune, Ecotech, Maxspect, Coralvue, Etc.. We are currently working out prices for Salt mixes to offer also so stay tune..

Last edited:

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
We can but don't have the space to setup a QT :(.. But when we do we will let everyone know, we can get from the High end fish to the low end. Also CUC which we are going to start bringing in, in the next few months.

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Hey Frankie .. if you remember i was asking about a small sps frag you have on a square plug. remember its name ? and is it anywhere ready to frag :D well its only been a couple of months
The Dragon Fire? If that is it then we no longer have it, we had a small temp swing while on Vacation for 2 days and it bleached on us it was a very very slow grower and was 2 years old. The only ones with an original frag now would be Inland Corals in CA and a Local Guy

tinman

The Dragon Fire? If that is it then we no longer have it, we had a small temp swing while on Vacation for 2 days and it bleached on us it was a very very slow grower and was 2 years old. The only ones with an original frag now would be Inland Corals in CA and a Local Guy
ughh yea guess thats that one ..

sad, thats a beutiful piece, hopefully the local guys piece is doing well so we can have it in chicago again

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
Yeah it's in good hands, we will have one back soon and grow it out again it was a stunning piece and was sad when it bleached on us...

steveo9043

I voted LPS. I'm on a Euphyllia kick right now. I have gold torch, bicolor frog spawn, purple hammer, green hammer. might be interested in some more rare colors if you get some.